Who is the BGM

Donate to the BGM

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Welcome to B.G.M. Seeks...

Welcome to my blog site.  I am very happy to launch this platform for people to come and see my point of view on a variety of issues related to politics, social issues, personal issues, and anything and everything.

Being a black, gay, man in mercer is a very interesting position to be in.  You have to reconcile issues related to race, sexual orientation, and gender in a way that many others may not have to, and it can also inform the way  in which you look at the world.  This will be the perspective that i will be coming from.

I am not speaking for ALL black people, or ALL LGBT people, or ALL men, but I am speaking from  MY perspective and MY experiences.  I welcome and encourage you to comment and challenge my perspectives because that is how we grow and come to better understand all the perspectives that exist in our world.

A little bit about me, I am in my 30s. I live in Houston, Texas. I am single. I have been out and proud for the past 11 years. I am an activist, sociologist, and educator. I am Sex Positive. I have been through a lot of experiences in my life and am happy to share my experiences if it will benefit other people. You will come to learn more and more about me through these posts.

Once again, welcome to my space, welcome to my world, welcome to no holds barred conversations, and welcome to the mind of this B.G.M.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Brandon... this should be quite interesting.

    ReplyDelete